Monday, March 3, 2008

Pants without zippers...

I never thought I'd be so happy to start wearing pants without zippers! My mom and I went shopping this past weekend to find me the first of many maternity clothes. After a long few days in Phoenix for work, wearing pants that are getting entirely too tight, I figured it was time to buy paneled pants. I think I've made a good dent at finding replacement clothes for the ones I already have that may be "too obvious" (since I haven't told hardly anyone at work) and for those that just plain don't fit :) I thought I'd be more upset about getting bigger, but actually it's been kind of fun. It's neat to see my belly get a little bigger each week and know that it's not because I'm getting fat :) I haven't been doing a good job taking pictures of myself to show my progress, but I promise I will start doing that soon. I can't wait to see the transformation unfold!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are too funny....