Hi mama!
Then, this weekend we were given the opportunity to get away and go to our friend Jon's cabin. For us and our friends, we love going to up to the cabin to hang out, play games, and relax (ok...and drink). This weekend, it was just me, Adam, Addison, the dogs, and Jon. Probably the smallest group ever to go the cabin, but it was still fun all the same. It was definitely different having a baby up there, but at least we know we can do it if we ever decide to go again with her in the future. Here are a few pics of our sweetheart from the weekend...
Happy baby!
Hanging out with daddy and BaileyHanging out with mama
Tomorrow, Addison will officially be 2 months old!!! I can't believe how fast time flies! I'm trying my best to enjoy every moment before I go back to work. We have her 2-month checkup tomorrow and are dreading that we finally have to hear her "pain" cry...she has to get 5 shots! YUCK! I'll post again with updates and let you know how it went!
No comments:
Post a Comment