Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Still no baby...Continued

Well, I had my last doctor appointment today and still no changes...still dilated to 3cm and no contractions. The doctor decided to try to strip my membranes again, which feels super to see if we can get labor started. If I don't go into labor today or tomorrow, I will be induced at 7:30am on Thursday morning. I was hopeful today that I'd go on my own when I started bleeding, but unfortunately I still haven't been having contractions. Who knows...maybe I'll start laboring tonight!?! Hopefully the next time I post it will be to share pictures of our new little one with you! We can't wait!!! Until then...

No comments: