Wednesday, September 3, 2008

37 Weeks & Milestone #2 Achieved!

Can you believe it? Today I'm officially 37 weeks and this baby still hasn't been born?!? WOW!!! I thought I'd be lucky to make it to Labor Day and two days later she's still holding strong! I had really hoped that my sister Erin would have been able to see her before she left, but that just wasn't in the cards. This baby is stubborn just like her mother...KARMA!

Since the last time I posted, we met with my doctor last week for our first "progress" check. At that time, I was already dilated 1-2 cm and everything was looking good! Our next appointment is tomorrow and I can only hope that I've made more progress...I really wouldn't mind if they sent me over to the hospital :) She did tell us last week that she's not going to let me go longer than 39 weeks, so I will be induced if she still isn't here by 9/17!!! YEA!!! Adam also had a baby shower with his coworkers, which I think is super cute since he really hasn't felt included in any of the other ones, nor has he been able to open any of the presents :) Here's a few pictures since last I posted...

9 Month Progress Picture
MGA Baby Shower...The Diaper Game!

Gifts from the MGA!!!

Last but not least, I promised a long time ago that I'd post pictures of her room once it was complete and it finally is! Here are some pictures of our munchkin's room...and for those of you who don't know her name yet, keep scrolling for that surprise!!!


"Thank Heaven for Little Girls" above her closet

Her changing and feeding area Her toy and miscellaneous storage No explanation required...

Her beautiful crib...the pink continues!

Her "bugs" hanging from the ceiling...and if you look close...her name!!!
(Addison Lynn Loch)

Miss Addison's first license plate!!!

We can't wait to meet you, baby!!! Hopefully the next time I post it will be to announce that we've had you! If not, maybe we'll have good news and an update from the doctor on when we can expect you! Until next time blog followers!!!

No comments: