I can't believe I'm already 4 months pregnant! Time is going by so fast...but hopefully it won't go too fast so we can actually enjoy the last few months before our lives change forever. Below is my latest picture update of my ever-growing belly. He/she is growing so fast I feel like my belly is constantly changing. Only 4 more weeks until we find out if we're having a little boy or a little girl! We can't wait to find out which "Baby A" we're having!!!
Well, we're off to Ixtapa, Mexico tomorrow, so I wanted to make sure to post one more update before we go. We are so excited to go on our last big trip before the baby comes! We have big plans for while we're there to go snorkling, horseback riding on the beach, golfing, and hopefully do a canopy tour assuming the harness doesn't go over my belly. I'm a little worried about what we're going to eat while we're there, but hopefully everything will be alright and I won't get hit with anything. I can't wait to share our trip pictures when we get back!
No comments:
Post a Comment