Today baby Addison achieved another major milestone......she rolled over!!! When I went to get her up from a nap, she rolled from her stomach to her back and just looked up at me and smiled! It was incredible! I think I scared her though because I screamed with excitement and she got a little startled :) I never thought I'd be so excited to see a baby roll over before!
In addition to rolling over (I can't remember if I already posted this or not), she smiles all the time, has started to laugh (though not a full on giggle yet), she props herself up on her elbows and hands when on her tummy, and she talks all the time! She is changing right before our very eyes that it's hard to keep up!
I promise I will post a Christmas update soon, I just didn't want to forget to post this milestone!
Quincy Place Christmas
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment